In case you weren’t already aware, Oracle have released October 2014’s full-stack patch for Exadata.
This is a relatively minor update compared to previous patches, though it does include the latest security fixes as per October’s Critical Patch Update (ApEx, JavaVM, etc).
Patch 19625719: QUARTERLY FULL STACK DOWNLOAD PATCH FOR EXADATA (OCT 2014 – 18.104.22.168.0)
This patch set includes:
• No change to the Exadata Storage Server since July 2014 (version 22.214.171.124.1)
• No change to the Exadata compute node operating system since July 2014
• No change to the InfiniBand switch firmware since April 2014
• ‘dbnodeupdate.sh’ updated to version 3.60
• No change for the PDU firmware since January 2014 (version 1.06)
• Database upgraded to Bundle Patch 25
• Java VM upgraded to 126.96.36.199.1 with the latest security fixes
• OPatch upgraded to 188.8.131.52.6
• OPlan upgraded to 184.108.40.206.5