Dan Norris of the Maximum Availability Architecture team gave what sounded like a very interesting presentation at UKOUG 2014. There seemed to be a lot of really cool stuff at this year’s event, which is to be expected as I no longer reside in the UK!
I encourage you to take a look at the slides, but also at the interesting links he provided:
Naturally, he also quoted a plethora of My Oracle Support notes – some of the greatest hits and some which you might not have seen before:
- Responses to common Exadata security scan findings (Doc ID 1405320.1)
- Oracle Sun Database Machine X2-2/X2-8, X3-2/X3-8 and X4-2 Security Best Practices (Doc ID 1071314.1)
- How to change OS user password for Cell Node, Database Node , ILOM, KVM , Infiniband Switch , GigaBit Ethernet Switch and PDU on Exadata Database Machine (Doc ID 1291766.1)
- Exadata Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server Supported Versions (Doc ID 888828.1)
- Information Center: Oracle Exadata Database Machine (Doc ID 1306791.2)